Meet Mark O’Toole
On this week’s Staff Spotlight, we’re delighted to introduce you to one of our assistant Project Managers, Mark O’Toole.
Mark join Lafferty over a year ago and has made a fantastic impact since joining the business.
The projects Mark has worked on since joining Lafferty are:
- The Grange (Residential)
- The Grange Phase 1A (Residential)
- Stillorgan LeisurePlex (Residential)
- Genesys Bonham Quay (Commercial/Office Fitout)
- CityEast Oranmore (Commercial/Office Fitout)
- Capital Dock (Façade remedial work)
- Cork Airport Business Park (Commercial)
Working across multiple sectors at Lafferty, Mark has told about some of the key learnings he’s had since being here.
- Importance of clear communication
- Budget management
- Managing through the unexpected (COVID, Ukraine etc.), level of detail in fit outs
- Managing client expectations/client decisions
- Managing client changes and variations
- Producing detailed monthly/fortnightly reports/dashboards
- Managing a variety of individuals from different disciplines
What is your favorite thing about working at Lafferty?
My favorite thing about working for Lafferty is working with the people within the company. They are extremely knowledge able and always willing to help. Also, the variety and varying scale of projects that are part of my workload.